Welcome back to another edition of The Red Seat Podcast! On this episode, the last of the regular season, we explore myriad roles for the 2021 season.
First up is Christian Arroyo. Jerry Remy says he’s the opening day second baseman in 2021, are we buying this?
- Is his current level of performance sustainable?
- Where are the holes in his game?
- Does he have more upside than other roster options?
- Should they just sign a veteran?
Next we continue to look at the early performance of Tanner Houck:
- What has impressed us?
- What are we worried about?
- What will be his role next year?
- What does he need to do to take that next step?
Nick Pivetta is making his Red Sox debut today, we discuss what our expectations are for this start and for going forward.
Finally, we get to all of your listener questions, of which there were many, almost all of them were pretty damn good too.
We hope you enjoyed the show and if you did, make sure you subscribe to us on iTunes, Google Podcast, Spotify, or Stitcher. Also give the show a review. Five star reviews help us get in more ears and grow the show. Be sure to also follow us on Twitter. You can find Keaton @TheSpokenKeats, and you can find me @DevJake. Thanks for listening!