There is no shortage of action happening with the Red Sox right now on this show we recap it all including:
· The Sox adding some much needed power to the system in the 2018 MLB Draft.
· Dustin Pedroia getting some good news about his knee.
· Jalen Beeks having a terrible first start.
· Drew Pomeranz is hurt (and now has a reason why he was horrible.)
· Blake Swihart is not only still with the Red Sox, but he caught a professional baseball game.
· J.D. Martinez’s back hurts. Dingers keep coming.
· Who is the Red Sox second best reliever?
Thanks for listening to the show, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, Stitcher, or anywhere else you get your podcasts. If you enjoy the show, tell us how great we are with a five star review. Spread the word about the podcast and share the Red Sox goodness of this upcoming season with your friends and family.