Pawtucket W 5-4
Xander Bogaerts: 0-3
Will Middlebrooks: 1-3, HR, K
Jeremy Hazelbaker: 1-4, 2 K, SB, A
Allen Webster: 5 IP, 6 H, 3 R, 3 ER, 1 BB, 4 K, 1 HR
Alex Wilson: 1.1 IP, 2 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 0 BB, 0 K, 1 HR
Well, when Will Middlebrooks gets a pitch to hit, at least he can still do that.
And, hey, Allen Webster may have surrendered some runs, but that's just one walk in each of his last two starts. Progress! Or random variance! One of the two.
Salem W 5-2
Henry Ramos: 2-4, 3B
Deven Marrero: 0-4
Keury De La Cruz: 1-4, K
Blake Swihart: 2-4
Mookie Betts: 1-4, K
Cody Koback: 1-3
Greenville L 0-3
Sean Coyle: 1-4, 2 K
Jose Vinicio: 1-4, 3B, 2 K
Kendrick Perkins: 2-4, 2B, K
Austin Maddox: 2 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 0 BB, 1 K
Three whole batters? For a brief moment, Greenville is not completely dull.
GCL Red Sox L 1-4
Jordon Austin: 1-4, 2B, 3 K, SB
Jon Denney: 0-3, 2 K
Nick Longhi: 0-3, K
Read more Red Sox:
- Shane Victorino is a classy dude
- Even with Jake Peavy, Red Sox flush with cash for 2014
- Jake Peavy changes rotation, bullpen now and later
- With Jose Iglesias gone, will the Red Sox look to re-sign Stephen Drew?
- Should the Red Sox call up top prospect Xander Bogaerts?