Everyone's mind gravitated towards the worst-case scenario when Andrew Miller fell clutching his foot Saturday night, but he remains optimistic that it's not a serious injury. (Peter Abraham; Boston.com)
The Red Sox have done well in locking up many of their draft picks, but some still remained unsigned as the deadline looms. (Mike Andrews; ESPN Boston)
The All-Star rosters were announced this weekend, and the Red Sox were somewhat underrepresented given their record. But that's okay with them. (John Tomase; Boston Herald)
So, we all predicted that the bottom of the rotation would be the guys carrying the Red Sox to this point of the season, right? (Tim Britton; Providence Journal)
Ben Revere is pretty incredible at something that one probably wouldn't want to be incredible at. (Matt Kory; Sports on Earth)
Reports are starting to come out about relievers the Red Sox may be interested in. (Sean McAdam; CSN New England)
Read more Red Sox:
- MLB Trade Deadline: Patience is key for the Red Sox
- Red Sox starter Jon Lester rises and falls (and rises again?) with his sinker
- MLB trade deadline: Who could the Red Sox trade on July 31?
- Is Boston's bullpen overused? Or are we all just crazy?
- Red Sox scouting Matt Garza before trade deadline