After a week off to lick their wounds, which, incidentally, need much more licking, Marc Normandin and Matt Kory are back with a new edition of the podcast. This week they examine the Red Sox collapse, where the club is now, and going forward.
Specific topics of discussion include, but are not limited to:
- The pitching staff: God help us all
- Terry Francona singing his hit, "Bye-Bye, Baby, Bye-Bye"
- Where the Red Sox are as an organization (hint: Boston)
- Theo Epstein and his secret love of deep dish pizza (Say it ain't so, Theo!)
- What happens if Epstein leaves the Red Sox for Chicago.
- John Lackey: People Person
All that and more on this week's Over The Monster Podcast!
You can subscribe to and/or download the podcast at iTunes and/or listen and/or download at our hosting site, Podomatic. PLEASE with chocolate and sprinkles on it, email us with questions, ideas, insults, compliments, complaints, corporations, crinkled invitations, and outhouse installation tips at OTMPodcast@gmail.com. (An aside: to the many of you who have emailed, we will get to your emails in a future podcast. Promise. Thank you for writing!)
Thanks as always to Kahoots, our theme band, for the music (though this episode's podcast needed something sadder so thanks to Centaur for that), no thanks to the guest we didn't have, and most importantly, thanks to you for listening.