What the hell happened? (via d.yimg.com)
That's just stupid. Crazy stupid.
I mean, how the...? How can they...? What kind of...?
Here's all you need to know:
- The Red Sox won.
- Charlie Zink was pretty good until he allowed 8 runs.
- David Ortiz finished with six runs batted in.
- Kevin Youkilis, as well as Ortiz, hit two home runs. Youkilis finished with five runs batted in.
- Dustin Pedroia had five hits and scored five runs.
- Hideki Okajima brought the game down to earth with 1.2 innings of hitless (one walk) work. I think he's back.
- Holy crap.
Seriously, what can be said about this game? I know one thing: this recap writeup would be 1,000 words longer had the Sox lost this game.