MassGal: The above picture is actually the meaning of life. I was wrong earlier.
- After a horrible offensive series against the Yanks, the lineup was able to produce 8 runs and 22 baserunners (including the 3 HBPs).
- Nice work by Snydes out of the 'pen.
- In particular, a hearty pat on the back for Coco, who proved that his bat hasn't deserted him entirely.
- The O's used 6 pitchers.
- Rosters expand tomorrow.
- Clay Buchholz.
- Timlin's 1,000 career ML appearance was an unmitigated disaster. He was due for a blowup, I suppose.
- Some wildness from Paps and MDC.
- Wounded list: Kielty, Wake, "Being", Drew.
- We used 6 pitchers. MDC, Snydes, Timlin almost certainly unavailable tomorrow.
- Rosters, of course, expand for the O's tomorrow as well.
- Papi hit once, Youks hit twice.
- ...the loss, of course.
Co-winners: Eric Hinske (? I know, right?) and the Mogwai, Gizmo Pedroia