- First off, via Joy of Sox, Gammons has a great tidbit about "Being":
This is really true: When Manny Ramirez gets custom-made clothing at a chic Boston store, when the tailor embroiders Ramirez's monogram, instead of his actual initials, Manny has "MBM" sewn into his shirts and jackets. Yup. Manny Being Manny.
- FJM is the best in the business. Which business? Don't ask me. Also, I'm kind of hoping A-Rod opts out and the whole thing drags on so that more gems like these will be available.
- Beth and others try to suss out Beckett's f-bombs, among other utterances. Chances another one of his makes it on air?
- Video of aforementioned F-bomb still available at Surviving Grady. The censors have made it SFW.
- The Jon Lester for Mark Teixeira rumor is floated, nay, supported by none other than Chad Finn. This one isn't so much humor, but a series of questions.
- Would this cause us such reluctance were it not for the cancer?
- Would it cause reluctance anyway?
- Would you like to see this trade completed?
Fear not, for I'll do the cop out thing again and answer after you've already done so.