Let the good times roll.
- Story giving background of Josh Fogg being named the Dragon Slayer. Warning: Story uses 'Mike Mussina' as support for the idea.
- Btw, this is early, I know it's VERY early. I work all day. Boo work. Hooray Beer! (Y'know, only if you're old enough people)
- Lineups aren't posted, but given this I'll take a guess. (at the end)
- There's a mini (non) controversy brewing with this whole "should the NL adopt the DH?". Not sure how I feel about it. I think some people have come off pretty arrogant suggesting the NL needs to change it. I'd like them to, because it would help us, but otherwise I can't get too pumped for either side of this issue.
- I've seen all kinds of permutations of the IF and OF suggested, but I'm guessing playing (Youks in RF/Lowell or PedRoYa at SS/Papi in CF/etc.) were probably never seriously discussed by those whose input matters. (i.e. Me.) If PedRoYa had played at least, say, 10-15 games at SS this season, THAT option might've been kicked around. As it is, it probably wasn't.
- That's it. Hopefully it'll be busy very early at work and I can sneak out of there to watch the last couple innings with all of you. Go Sox!
- My lineup guess: 1. Tacoby, 2. PedRoYa, 3. Papi, 4. "Being", 5. Lowell, 6. Drew, 7. Tek, 8. Lugo, 9. Dice-BB
1. Kazuo Matsui, 2B
2. Troy Tulowitzki, SS
3. Matt Holiday, LF
4. Todd Helton, 1B
5. Garrett Atkins, 3B
6. Brad Hawpe, RF
7. Yorvit Torrealba, C
8. Cory Sullivan, CF
9. Josh Fogg, RHP