I have to post this rather early today, so I couldn't find any confirmed lineups.
Minnesota: Boof Bonser (5-5), 4.52 ERA, 1.35 WHIP.
Boston: Curt Schilling (14-7), 4.13 ERA, 1.20 WHIP.
If someone else could fill them in later, or post them in a comment, that would be great.
- Boof Bonser is a fantastic name. Just fantastic.
- The Twins are going for five straight wins against the sawx.
- Last time Schill faced the Twins was in the epic duel between him and Santana back in June where they both went eight innings and only gave up one run each.
- Devern Hansack, whom I've never heard of before, has been called up from Portland. To make room, Abe Alvarez went on the DL.
- Rudy Seanez has brought his Carniv?l de Suckfesto to the west coast. He contributed to the insane Dodgers comeback the other night by giving up Nomaaah's game winning home run.