It's a dogfight. The Red Sox are facing their toughest playoff test since the Rays in 2008. This, I acknowledge, isn't saying much for obvious reasons. Still thought. Tough. Super tough. The Tigers starting pitching has been outstanding through the first two games of the series. Considering who they have lined up for the remainder of the series, that is as likely to continue as not. Possibly more likely to continue than not. What does that mean for the rest of the series? What have the Red Sox done to combat it? Has it worked? Will it continue to work, or not work, as the case may be? These questions and potentially others that occur to us in real time will be answered on this the 90th Over The Monster Podcast!
You can subscribe to and/or download the podcast at iTunes and/or listen and/or download at our hosting site, Podomatic. Email us with questions, media inquires and marriage proposals at OTMPodcast@gmail.com. Thanks for listening.
Read more Red Sox:
- ALCS 2013: David Ortiz grand slam GIFs
- Baseball America names Xander Bogaerts the #1 International League prospect
- Red Sox face the Tigers in the playoffs for first time ever
- Remembering two great Craig Breslow deals
- October's brutal, relentless pursuit