There comes a time in every man's life when he must make a stand against evil. He must stand up and be counted against the immoral, the repugnant, the hateful and the loathsome.
This is not one of those times.
No, this is a Red Sox podcast. Mostly. Well, partly. OK, at least in name. So we can't bring down evil, but we can offer you something else that the superhero fantasies can't: Marc Normandin.
Yes, that's my sales pitch and I'm stick'n to it.
As to this podcast and what topics are discussed therein, I offer you, the reader, the following list. We discuss the...
- viability of the World's Tallest Right Fielder
- Red Sox logjams in the outfield and...
- the Red Sox logjams in the bullpen
- we ask the question, are they even in fact actual logjams with actual logs that jam?
Then, later, after swearing not to discuss it, we discuss...
- the Carl Crawford trade rumors
- Bobby Valentine and Kevin Youkilis
- Kevin Youkilis and Bobby Valentine
- Kevin Youkilis in general
...and probably a bunch of other stuff. I don't remember. You can't expect me to remember it all. I mean, it's like an hour long or something. Sheesh.
You can subscribe to and/or download the podcast at iTunes and/or listen and/or download at our hosting site, Podomatic. Email us with media inquires, quiche recipes, and marriage proposals at OTMPodcast@gmail.com. Thanks also to Kahoots, the official band of the OTM Podcast, and of course thanks to you for listening.