Some of you read the title and wonder "How can you be a Red Sox fan and not visit Fenway?!?!"
Some of you know, some of you don't, but I live in Mo'land, the land of the mythical creature Mariano Rivera. I have never lived in the US in my time of fanhood, and have never even visited Boston. This leads me to the obvious questions: (by the way I plan to visit Summer of 2012)
- How early do I need to buy (are they available) the tickets online?
- I plan to go to 2-4 games with my parents, maybe my sister but not sure, which are some good seats where you can see a lot of the action without paying too much?
- I have heard about some sort of tour around Fenway, going behind the Green Monster, the Clubhouse, dugout and what not, when are those available, and do I need to buy tickets somewhere (how does that work)?
- What are some places in Boston I absolutely MUST visit?
- Are there any secrets around Fenway? Maybe some ways to get autographs and stuff?
- I plan to take home lots of goodies of the Red Sox, (shirts, jacket, etc) which are the best stores to get these? At a good price?
- Is there anything else I absolutely must do during my visit that is not mentioned?