Here are some impossible trivia questions with no multiple choice. Trivia is my skill, so I figured I;d stump all you guys. Oh, no googling or anything either.
1. What two days a year are there no professional sports games (MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL) ?
2. Who was tied with Carl Yastrzemski with home runs when he won the triple crown?
3. Who was the Red Sox 9th round pick in 2005?
4. What number was Tug Hullet in spring training this season?
5. Who broke the MLB record for doubles in 1931?
6. How many consecutive games did the Sox win at the start of "Morgan Magic"?
And I did not look these questions up, I already know them
Deadline for answers is Friday!