1. The Defensive Trinity that Theo brought in goes 5 for 9 with some clutch base hits; good start!
2. Pedey and Youk do their best imitation of the old Manny/Papi Combo
3. I know that it is only one night but how many of you miss Jason Bay now?
4. Sorry Commish for almost four hours of baseball played. You can't rush greatness.
5. Good to see the old Papelbon again.
6. Thanks for easing the minds of Red Sox Nation Big Papi, not a good way to start the season.
7. Maybe the Sox should hold off till All-Star break on those contract extensions for Beckett?
8. Did Victor Martinez attend the Jason Varitek School of throwing out base runners?
9. Hey Pedro, you can’t shake hands with A-Roid and expect not to get booed by the home town crowd.
10. Good to see Ryan Westmoreland moving around