1. C.C. Sabathia will call Rex Ryan by June to ask where he got his surgery done
2. For the millionth time Red Sox Nation will be reminded that we lost out in the Teixeira sweepstakes as Big Papi gets older right before our very eyes.
3. 4 will be the over/under of how many girlfriends A-Rod will have during the season
4. Was it me or was the last four years Javier Vazquez was in the American League his ERA average was a combined 4.54, what makes me believe he will pitch to his 2.87 of last year?
5. 97 is the over/under for hearing Daaaaaaaaaa Yankees win by John Sterling and 93 for hearing the song Sweet Caroline. Let's hope John Sterling gets laryngitis finally.
6. All but guarantee that Sunday night's game kicks off by showing highlights of the Red Sox Yankees rivalry starting with Aaron "Bleeping" Boone's home run to last year's World Series victory by the Yankees. Talk about killing an old dog.
7. Let's see what happens to Theo's idea of run prevention if the Sox are eight plus games out by the trading deadline. Can you say Adrian Gonzalez three times fast?
8. Love shaking the tree of rumors a bit. How about the idea of trading Papelbon for Crawford if Bard proves himself. Crawford-Ellsbury-Drew, not a bad outfield.
9. At some point we will see Jose Iglesias flash the leather at shortstop this year. Marco Scutaro's games played average since 2004 is 127. Here is to the future.
10. Sox will score more runs that last year's team to prove that the loss of Jason Bay was overblown.